Summer Literacy Institute Registration Form
Please follow these steps and information to register for Summer Reading Endorsement Courses:
- Apply for the Reading Endorsement or Reading Master program through the Graduate College (you must be admitted before you can register for courses)
- Have your BGSU ID #
- Complete the Financial Responsibility Agreement on your MyBGSU Student Center “ToDo” box. (can take a day to show up on your record once admitted). You will not be able to register until you complete this step!
- If you show an Advising hold on your account, email Wendy Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, BGSU ID# and the courses you intend to register for. Wendy will then contact you once the hold is released so that you can self-register for Summer courses.
- If you were admitted to the program on a conditional basis because you did not meet the Reading pre-requisites, then you will need to register for and complete those pre-requisite courses first (EDTL 5200, 5210, 5230 or 6820). Dr. Bertelsen would have emailed you with the course(s) you need to take.
- If you are taking all 5 classes this Summer, self-register for EDTL 6210 & 6260 May 26-June 23 and EDTL 6200 June 28-July 23. This is the order that courses MUST be taken. EDTL 6220 will run June 28-July 23 and EDTL 6280 will run July 26-Aug 20 (see message below)
Keep in mind that you will NOT be able to self-register for EDTL 6220 and EDTL 6280 due to the pre-requisite. Wendy Vaughn must register you after you have self-registered for the first three courses. You will need to complete the information below to request space in this class.
If you have completed EDTL 6210, 6260 and 6200 in a previous semester, then you can self-register for EDTL 6220.
If you have completed EDTL 6210, 6260, 6200 and 6220 in a previous semester, then you can self-register for EDTL 6280.
Ecampus “How to Register” resource: