Reading Endorsement Spring Request for Space
Please follow these steps and information to register for Spring Reading Endorsement Courses:
- Apply for the Reading Endorsement or Reading Master program through the Graduate College (you must be admitted before you can register for courses)
- Have your BGSU ID #
- Complete the Financial Responsibility Agreement on your MyBGSU Student Center “ToDo” box. (can take a day to show up on your record once admitted). You will not be able to register until you complete this step!
- If you show an Advising hold on your account, email Wendy Vaughn at email@example.com with your name, BGSU ID# and the courses you intend to register for. Wendy will then contact you once the hold is released so that you can self-register for Spring courses.
- If you were admitted to the program on a conditional basis because you did not meet the Reading pre-requisites, then you will need to register for and complete those pre-requisite courses first (EDTL 5200, 5210, 5230 or 6820). Dr. Brodeur would have emailed you with the course(s) you need to take.
- If you are just beginning these courses, you will self-register for EDTL 6210 Spring 1 and EDTL 6260 Spring 2.
Keep in mind that you will NOT be able to self-register for EDTL 6280 due to the pre-requisite if taking EDTL 6220 in the same semester. Wendy Vaughn must register you after you have self-registered for EDTL 6220. You will need to complete the information below to request space in EDTL 6280.
If you have completed EDTL 6210, 6260 and 6200 in a previous semester, then you can self-register for EDTL 6220.
If you have completed EDTL 6210, 6260, 6200 and 6220 in a previous semester, then you can self-register for EDTL 6280.
Ecampus “How to Register” resource: